Hypnotherapy can help you:
• Feel more comfortable in social situations.
• Be more naturally assertive.
• Handle confrontations and criticism more positively.
• Experience a deep inner sense of comfort and peace.
• Let go of your need for approval from others.
• Express yourself with greater confidence and poise.
• Feel closer and more connected to friends and acquaintance. Learn more.
Anxiety is very common, affecting as many as 13% of the adult population. They can start at any time, either in childhood, adolescence, or adulthood and fall into five main types:
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
General Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Phobias (which includes Social Phobia, or Social Anxiety Disorder)
Hypnotherapy can help set you free from any anxiety problem. Learn more.
How can Hypnotherapy help stress?
• It promotes a relaxed state.
• It offers an opportunity to reframe our stress response.
• It affords the opportunity to review this type of response from a more relaxed and realistic perspective.
• It also allows you to reach the creative part of your mind.
so that you have a greater flexibility of choice as to how you respond. Learn more.
How you think largely determines the way that you feel. In depression, your thinking changes and becomes very negative. You might start thinking 'I'm a failure, my life is hopeless, I'll never get better".
These are very upsetting thoughts and produce feelings of hopelessness and worthlessness. Hypnotherapy can help you:
• Change your negative self-suggestions.
• Reduce your feelings of guilt and self-blame.
• Help you to begin making positive choices again.
• Shift your perspectives on your negative experiences. Learn more.